Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Another Payment Proof

Hi guys, I just want to update with some more payment proof from paid to post forum. This time form MoneyTalkVillage. This is legit paid to post forum for work from home income opportunity through internet. You can easily make post here cost there are so many active members in this paid to post forum. They also have chat contest where you can easily participate.

Date: 10/28/2012 12:34 PM
Batch: 116718360
From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)
Amount: $4.50
Memo: MTV Payment

This one is from GoldAge forum. As usual, I got paid for contest since this forum is not a paid to post forum anymore. But you really can make money through their contest.

Date: 10/29/2012 8:43 PM
Batch: 116924800
From Account: U4262020 (linda)
Amount: $2.00
Memo: gold age forum one dollar daily contest prizes

Ok now I want to remind you one more time about the online processor that you must have in order to get paid from most online program. I suggest you to create one new email using gmail cause gmail is more secure and the anti spam filter is very good. Then open your LibertyReserve accounts. You can use my referral link below to create your LibertyReserve accounts.


Liberty Reserve

Another good things I want to share here is about Megatypers. Today I'm expecting to get another payment from them total $3 for only about 3 hours working on the site. They have increase 20 cents per current rate due to Aid Adha. You can use my invitation code to join them.

My invitation code.
4D3U
4D3V

P/s: As I mention above that I'm waiting for payment from megatypers/protypers, now I have got paid by them. This is legit program guys.

Date: 10/30/2012 6:16 PM
Batch: 117088978
From Account: U2558250 (Protypers)
Amount: $3.02
Memo: Marketing Fee

3 comments:

TestingTesting said...

Great article, have been trying to document steps my self, my attempt here: http://adf.ly/RWdAg. Would appreciate any feedback.. Good luck!

Unknown said...


FxLingo.com Offers you Free forex video and forex tips and tricks for the beginners who are going to enter into this big market.This is the best place to learn forex trading from scratch,it guides you how to trade and win the green pips.
Forex trading Tips
Fx Trading Strategies
Forex Trading Basics

KaKa said...

I'm glad I can read this, your posts are really engaging in reading.
konto firmowe ranking