Thursday, October 25, 2012

Another Payment Proof

Hi readers, here's my latest payment proof from online income. I think this is very low cause I didn't much active doing posting or online activity. But at least it's still good to accumulate some money then use it for better income opportunity like pay domain, hosting , etc online. Or could be withdrawn to our bank accounts. JKKE is paid to post forum I haven't post the program details before, I will do it later so that you can have understanding on how to work here. It's good paid to post forum with active admin promoting his forum every where in other forum.





As usual, GoldAge will always pays me for active in the forum. You can easily get $1 a day if you make good quality post in the Investment and General Business discussion section. I got it early this time as this forum usually pays every monday.

Date: 10/22/2012 8:40 PM
Batch: 115847342
From Account: U4262020 (linda)
Amount: $2.00 Memo: gold age forum one dollar daily contest prizes

This one from megatypers, the captcha typing work. I think it's quite a good program that pays us every Tuesday. I got 2 payments from this captcha online job so far.

Date: 10/23/2012 9:32 AM
Batch: 115928678
From Account: U2558250 (Protypers)
Amount: $4.10 Memo: Marketing fee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FxLingo.com is the Best Forex website offers you forex trading tips and tricks.You can get all kinds of forex related videos,they offer free forex video for the newbies.
Forex trading Tips
Fx Trading Strategies
Forex Trading Basics